- The Asian Committee is the main resource of the Diversity Council for Asian information, interpretation, and opinion needed to define Party policy. The Asian Diversity Council Committee is a resource of Party membership, providing reports current Asian knowledge, ensuring worldviews are respected.
- The Asian Committee strives to keep the National Atheist Party informed and educated on issues of concern to the Asian community both domestic and abroad in both current and past times. Provides the Diversity Committee with information, interpretation, and opinion needed to define Party policy. Reviews language of policies to insure accuracy of terms and respect specifically to the Asian Community. Provides information to the membership pertinent to Asian issues.
- Ability to navigate and use Facebook effectively
- A resident of the state he/she represents
- A member of his/her NAP state chapter
- 18 years of age or older
- Identify with the worldview of the group you are applying to
- Have experience and knowledge of issues within diversity council group
- Be passionate and ready to work hard!
- Willing to complete a non-disclosure agreement*&position_proficiencies=No required proficiencies.
*Completion of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is required in order to protect the confidential information of our membership, as all in leadership positions might receive access to the membership roster. The NAP takes its members’ privacy very seriously.
If you have the qualifications and the desire to serve in these positions, please express your interest, and we will contact you with more specific details about the responsibilities of the position. You may contact VP.Administration@usanap.org All positions are on a voluntary basis and open to professionals within the field, or current students within their area of expertise.