- Establish and understand election requirements for running candidates in all states
- Maintain elected officials database for all states
- Participate in Political Strategy meetings
- Take on any other responsibilities delegated by the VP of Outreach and Political Strategy Committee
- A willingness to dedicate the time and effort required to fulfill Outreach and Campaign expectations
- Previous campaign experience
- Ability to comprehend, navigate and use Facebook effectively
- A resident of the state he/she represents
- A member of his/her NAP state chapter
- 18 years of age or older
- Willing to complete a non-disclosure agreement*
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Stress tolerance
- Project coordination experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
*Completion of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is required in order to protect the confidential information of our membership, as all in leadership positions might receive access to the membership roster. The NAP takes its members’ privacy very seriously.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please provide a resume to NAP.EB@usanap.org.