The Civil Rights Officer, in conjunction with two other Executive Board elected members, that have observed, are informed of, or reasonably suspect incidents of possible sexual harassment, will initiate an immediate investigation into allegations made and seek for a prompt resolution surrounding the incident(s) in question.
- Candidate cannot currently hold, nor seek a leadership position within the NAP while serving in this capacity
- Ability to navigate and use Facebook and other Social Media effectively
- A resident of the state he/she represents
- A member of his/her NAP state chapter
- 18 years of age or older
- Willing to complete a non-disclosure agreement*
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
*Completion of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is required in order to protect the confidential information of our membership, as all in leadership positions might receive access to the membership roster. The NAP takes its members’ privacy very seriously.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please provide a resume to NAP.EB@usanap.org.