- The Health and Welfare Committee is the main resource of the Diversity Council for Health and Welfare information, interpretation, and opinion needed to define Party policy. The Health and Welfare Diversity Council Committee is a resource of Party membership, providing reports current Health and Welfare knowledge, ensuring worldviews are respected.
- The Health and Welfare Committee strives to keep the National Atheist Party informed and educated on issues of concern to the Health and Welfare community both domestic and abroad in both current and past times. Provides the Diversity Committee with information, interpretation, and opinion needed to define Party policy. Reviews language of policies to insure accuracy of terms and respect specifically to the Health and Welfare Community. Provides information to the membership pertinent to Health and Welfare issues.
- Ability to navigate and use Facebook effectively
- A resident of the state he/she represents
- A member of his/her NAP state chapter
- 18 years of age or older
- Identify with the worldview of the group you are applying to
- Have experience and knowledge of issues within diversity council group
- Be passionate and ready to work hard!
- Willing to complete a non-disclosure agreement*
- No required proficiencies.
*Completion of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is required in order to protect the confidential information of our membership, as all in leadership positions might receive access to the membership roster. The NAP takes its members’ privacy very seriously.
If you have the qualifications and the desire to serve in these positions, please express your interest, and we will contact you with more specific details about the responsibilities of the position. You may contact Allison.Stewart@usanap.org All positions are on a voluntary basis and open to professionals within the field, or current students within their area of expertise.