- The publicist will possess enthusiasm and the ability to craft and manage a branding campaign from the ground up.
- Take on any other responsibilities as delegated by the Director of the PR/Marketing Committee
- Professional publicist should have 10 or more years of education and/or experience in political image, celebrity image handling or similar field. This position requires an individual with management experience and a portfolio of contacts.
- A willingness to dedicate the time and effort required to fulfill PR/Marketing expectations
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Ability to navigate and use Facebook and other Social Media effectively
- A resident of the state he/she represents
- A member of his/her NAP state chapter
- 18 years of age or older
- Willing to complete a non-disclosure agreement*
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Stress tolerance
- Project coordination experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
*Completion of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is required in order to protect the confidential information of our membership, as all in leadership positions might receive access to the membership roster. The NAP takes its members’ privacy very seriously.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please provide a resume to email@example.com.