- Write relevant and newsworthy articles on current events.
- Take on any other responsibilities delegated by the Director of the PR/Marketing Committee
- A willingness to dedicate the time and effort required to fulfill PR/Marketing expectations
- Ability to navigate and use Facebook effectively
- Knowledge and experience of relevant word processing software applications
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- A resident of the state he/she represents
- A member of his/her NAP state chapter
- 18 years of age or older
- Willing to complete a non-disclosure agreement*
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Stress tolerance
- Project coordination experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
*Completion of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is required in order to protect the confidential information of our membership, as all in leadership positions might receive access to the membership roster. The NAP takes its members’ privacy very seriously.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please provide a resume to email@example.com.