- Ensure that all required editing work is done in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Take on any other responsibilities as delegated by the Director of the PR/Marketing Committee
- A willingness to dedicate the time and effort required to fulfill PR/Marketing expectations
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Ability to navigate and use Facebook effectively
- A resident of the state he/she represents
- A member of his/her NAP state chapter
- 18 years of age or older
- Willing to complete a non-disclosure agreement*
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Stress tolerance
- Project coordination experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
*Completion of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is required in order to protect the confidential information of our membership, as all in leadership positions might receive access to the membership roster. The NAP takes its members’ privacy very seriously.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please provide a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.