- Conduct research
- Prepare reports
- Handle information requests
- Facilitate communication
- Perform clerical functions
- Maintain documentation
- Take on any other responsibilities delegated by the VP of Administration
- Willingness to dedicate the time and effort required to fulfill expectations (5-10 hours per week)
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to comprehend, navigate and use Facebook effectively
- Resident of the state he/she represents
- Member of his/her NAP state chapter
- 18 years of age or older
- Willingness to complete a non-disclosure agreement*
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate office software skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff and membership.
*Completion of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is required in order to protect the confidential information of our membership, as all in leadership positions might receive access to the membership roster. The NAP takes its members’ privacy very seriously.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send a resume to VP.Administration@usanap.org.