The Executive Board Secretary will conduct the Executive Board meetings, take notes and keep the meeting on task. Take, type and post minutes of meetings to Executive Board. The Executive Board Secretary would have a vote on Executive matters.
- Ensure that any official correspondence, reports and documents needing to be kept are forwarded to the person responsible for keeping central documentation
- Organize and coordinate all meetings – weekly and emergency sessions
- Take on any other responsibilities as delegated by the President or the Executive Board
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications – spreadsheets, word processing, and database management
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer-service orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Project coordination experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
*Completion of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is required in order to protect the confidential information of our membership, as all in leadership positions might receive access to the membership roster. The NAP takes its members’ privacy very seriously.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please provide a resume to NAP.EB@usanap.org.