Conduct the PR/Marketing meetings, take notes and keep the meeting on task. Take, type and post minutes of meetings to PR/Marketing Committee.
- Ensure that any official correspondence, reports and documents needing to be kept are forwarded to the person responsible for keeping central documentation
- Organize and coordinate all meetings – weekly and emergency sessions
- Take on any other responsibilities as delegated by the Director of the PR/Marketing Committee
- Knowledge and experienceof relevant software applications – spreadsheets, word processing, and database management
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer-service orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Project coordination experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please provide a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.