This committee works closely with the VP of Administration and the Deputy VP of Administration, responsible for creating and maintaining the strategic plan, and policies and procedures related to the strategic plan.
Currently, seeking a Chair and Committee members.
Responsible for the creation, updating, and maintenance of the strategic plan. This includes developing the structure within which the plan is developed, completing all the necessary aspects of gathering information, information analysis and synthesis, etc. The strategic plan will include gathering information from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Willingness to research
- Willingness to gather and analyze information
- Willingness to develop standard operating procedures
- Be a resident of the state he/she represents
- Be a member of his/her NAP state chapter
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Willing to complete a non-disclosure agreement*
*Completion of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is required in order to protect the confidential information of our membership, as all in leadership positions might receive access to the membership roster. The NAP takes its members’ privacy very seriously.
If you have the qualifications and the desire to serve in this position, please contact VP.Administration@usanap.org for more information.