Press Secretary tracks down news outlets, identifies public events where representatives of the NAP will give speeches or be interviewed to answer questions about the party.
- Investigate, identify and lock-in all opportunities for NAP representatives to engage in the public forum.
- Take on any other responsibilities delegated by the Director of the PR/Marketing Committee
- A willingness to dedicate the time and effort required to fulfill PR/Marketing expectations
- Ability to navigate and use Facebook effectively
- A resident of the state he/she represents
- A member of his/her NAP state chapter
- 18 years of age or older
- Willing to complete a non-disclosure agreement*
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Stress tolerance
- Project coordination experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
*Completion of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is required in order to protect the confidential information of our membership, as all in leadership positions might receive access to the membership roster. The NAP takes its members’ privacy very seriously.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please provide a resume to NAP.EB@usanap.org.